You are Kristyana when you transcend religion, not for any bad reason, but because you are following Y’shu Meshikha more closely. We are the happiest people in the world because we only love. We have put faith in his sacrifice. We are adorned and bejeweled with the love of our Heavenly Father. He is our shield and our beloved God. This is our family and you are one of God’s children. He only wants you to know that He loves you.
In Aramaic we are known as Kristyana (Christians) in Hebrew we are known as Meshikhi (followers of the Messiah).
We have a wonderful hope for the future
Y’shu only loved the people. That’s how he did things. People could not wait to be with him. They rejoiced around him. That is the true Messianic Religion, That is The Way.
- People will no longer feel pain, grow old, or die.—Revelation 21:4
- “The lame will leap like the deer.”—Isaiah 35:6
- “The eyes of the blind will be opened.”—Isaiah 35:5
- The dead will be brought back to life.—John 5:28, 29
- No one will get sick.—Isaiah 33:24
- Everyone on earth will have plenty to eat.—Psalm 72:16
- People be young again.—Job 33:25
We are identified by our love
1 Corinthian 13:8 Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with.
1 Corinthians 13:13 Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love.